A Private School Magazine helping its audience navigate the best option for their child’s education in Oakville and Mississauga while including additional editorial content to complement the school profiles.
- The Travelling Tutors present an Activity Guide on pages 6/7 that is full of ideas to help you keep your child busy from home!
- Hanson Crossborder Tax teaches you everything you need to know about sending your child to a US School and the tax regulations behind it, starting on page 10.
- ROCK Reach Out Centre For Kids is the largest accredited mental health agency in Halton and understands the pressure youth are under growing up in a digital world. They give tips on how you can help your child disconnect from social media starting on page 13.
- On pages 18/19, Wake Up Kate Agency gives insight on how to choose the right Private School for your child.
- The Oakville-based Invidiata Team showcases its talented agents starting on page 22.
- Our featured Private School Guide section begins on page 38 and showcases Appleby College, Holy Name of Mary College School, Linbrook School, MacLachlan College, St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School, and Walden International School.
We hope you enjoy reading!